Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Chanel Lipgloss Review

Hello Chums!

I was thinking long and hard about what my first 'offical' review/beauty post was going to involve, and i have decided to not go the whole hog (if i had a hog). 

I am going to start with my very first Chanel puschase. Working in a department store that has many different cosmetic houses gives me a chance to really try and test a lot of beauty products and one I fell in love with instantly is the new Chanel Levres Scintillantes in the colour seashell. 
I believe it is a limited edition shade so I would get it before they sell out. 

It is the most amazing light pink/coral colour with a georgous pearl shine.
I will attach some photos but I am very sorry for the poor quality, my good camera is packed up and on a ship half way to England right now 

As much as I love a good bargin I also allow myself to splurge every few months on something I believe will not just be a one-time-wear. This lipgloss retails on Australia at $46 and can be purchased in myer, David Jones or any Chanel cosmetic counter in Australia. 




3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's pretty darn pricey. ;n; But I love Chanel glosses, they're brilliant! Great review~ n__n

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit afraid of chanel products (the price makes me nervous) However, I know that anything that comes with a high price tag had better be good quality! The way you describe the colour sounds lovely...I think this'll be my next splurge purchase :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI steph!
      Chanel really scared me at first, even the counter was intimidating but the consultant there was so lovely and let me try the product first which made the decision so much easier! there are so many lovely colours in this range so when you purchase one be sure to let me know! x

      Delete